THE TWILIGHT ZONE: THE 5TH DIMENSION LIMITED EDITION BOX SET ANNOUNCED
On November 11th, 2014, Image Entertainment will be releasing The Twilight Zone: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set. This set brings together both Rod Serlings original series (1959-1964) and the 1980s series (1985-1989) for the first time ever. Only 7,500 of these 41-DVD sets will be available.
From the press release:
In addition to the two beloved series (225 episodes combined), and more than 20 hours of bonus features listed below, The Twilight Zone: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set contains one of four possible collectible 1960s Twilight Zone comic books. Limited Edition packaging features 3D black and white lenticulars and a serialized number on each of the box sets.
Over 20 hours of bonus features include:
- New featurettes with never-before-seen interviews
- The "American Masters" documentary Rod Serling: Submitted For Your Approval
- Dozens of audio commentaries previously available only on blu-ray
- Rod Serling interviews, lectures and appearances
- Interviews with cast and crew
- Original sponsor billboards
- Isolated music scores
The Twilight Zone: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set has an MSRP of $349.99.
Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!