Latest Articles

• Angel (Season 11) #7

Angel (Season 11) #7

Zombies, pirates, beetles, and time travel are just too much for this comic. Read More
  • Nights of the Living Dead

Nights of the Living Dead

Nights of the Living Dead is a superb celebration of all things undead. Read More
  • Kill All Monsters! Omnibus: Volume 1

Kill All Monsters! Omnibus: Volume 1

Giant monsters battle giant robots with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance.  It's just as fun as it sounds. Read More
  • Frightfest 2017 - Films in Focus #3 - The Terror of Hallow's Eve

Frightfest 2017 - Films in Focus #3 - The Terror of Hallow's Eve

Back to the 80s (again) with The Terror of Hallow's Eve Read More
  • Alien: The Coloring Book

Alien: The Coloring Book

In space, no can see you color outside the lines. Read More
  • Serial Killer Shop

Serial Killer Shop

Looking for a new shirt, hat, or sticker? You're going to want to check out Serial Killer Shop. Read More
  • Ash vs. The Army of Darkness #1

Ash vs. The Army of Darkness #1

Ash Williams is essentially a cartoon now. Read More
  • Mathieu Ratthe's Top Five Horror Films

Mathieu Ratthe's Top Five Horror Films

The writer/director of The Gracefield Incident shares his top five horror films. Read More
  • The Passing

The Passing

Mae Cymru yn awesome. I had to use Google Translate for that, so you should too. (Hint: it means Wales is awesome.) Read More
  • Funny Book Splatter 024: Michael May & Jason Copland

Funny Book Splatter 024: Michael May & Jason Copland

James speaks with the creative team behind the kaiju vs giant robot webcomic. Read More

Latest News

• American Angst +

Interactive survival-horror fiction, American Angst, is coming to Windows, Mac, and Android this Autumn. Read More
  • Dynamite Entertainment Licenses Elvira, Mistress of the Dark +

The publisher will develop books, trading cards, and more based on the horror icon. Read More
  • The Dark Horse Book of Horror: Exclusive Preview +

Dark Horse Comics shares a sneak peak at the upcoming hardcover collection of spooky funny books. Read More
  • The Villains Take Center Stage in the Mignolaverse This Winter +

Rasputin, Krampus, and Koshchei the Deathless get their own comics from Dark Horse. Read More

Home

Click image to enlarge.

DISCOVERY SCREEN: TRUTH OR DARE

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Synopsis:

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

About The Author
Daniel Benson
UK Editor / Webmaster
Fuelled mostly by coffee and a pathological desire to rid the world of bad grammar, Daniel has found his calling by picking holes in other people's work. In the rare instances he's not editing, he's usually breaking things in the site's back end.
Recent Articles

Popular Categories

YouTube

Search

OBEY - CONSUME

cheap halloween costumes in dhgate stores

Contests