WIN DAY OF THE DEAD:BLOODLINE ON DVD
JOIN THE UNDYING WAR ON DIGITAL & DVD 15TH OCTOBER
We have two copies of this upcoming release to give away. Enter below for a chance to win!
Fear goes viral in this terrifying retelling of George A. Romero’s zombie horror classic. Five years after an epidemic nearly wiped out the world’s population, Dr. Zoe Parker lives in an underground bunker among a small group of military personnel and survivalists, working on a cure while fighting armies of the undead. When a dangerous patient from Zoe’s past infiltrates the bunker, Zoe discovers he just might hold the key to saving humanity... or ending it.
Ramping up the action and bloodshed, and with plenty of nods to the 1985 classic, prepare yourselves for the next bloody chapter in one of horror's most beloved franchises.
Day of the Dead: Bloodline is the debut English language feature from acclaimed Spanish director Hèctor Hernández Vicens (The Corpse of Anna Fritz), a long-time fan of George A. Romero's original 'Dead' series. Starring Johnathon Schaech (Legends of Tomorrow), Sophie Skelton (Outlander), Jeff Gum (New Girl) and Mark 'Rhino' Smith (UK Gladiators).
Day of the Dead: Bloodline is on Digital Download & DVD 15th October
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 24th October 2018.