WIN AN 8GB HORRORTALK USB DRIVE
You ever go over a friend's house and they have some cool halloween pictures they want to share with you, but you have nothing to put them on? That's when a USB comes in handy, and thanks to our friends at USB Memory Direct, we have five USB drives to give away. At 8GB, these are the perfect size to move pictures, documents, and other files around and we have to admit, that beautiful logo on them can't be beat! Plus, these suckers have an SLC upgrade that gives them even faster upload and download speeds compared to traditional USB 2.0 drives. You know you want one.
But wait, there's more! USB Memory Direct is also giving away some prizes on its website too, so after you enter ours, click here or on the banner below to go test your chances in USB Memory Direct's contest running the entire month of October!
For all 31 days of October, USB Memory Direct will be running a spook-tacular giveaway for an Halloween-inspired gift box featuring a 32 GB Ubie Ninja flash drive and plenty of treats (and maybe a few tricks, too). They're also giving 5 lucky winners a 64 gb drive as a special treat, so be sure to enter before it's too late!
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes November 4th, 2018.