WIN THE STRANGERS: PREY AT NIGHT ON BLU-RAY
On June 12th, 2018, The Strangers: Prey at Night arrives on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, and we have a Blu-ray Combo Pack to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader! To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes.
Inspired by the 2008 cult classic The Strangers, The Strangers: Prey at Night is based on real events surroundinga family struggling to survive as they are attacked on their vacation by a trio of masked psychopaths that hunt their prey with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Director Johannes Roberts (47 Meters Down) pays homage to The Strangersby bringingback the infamous masked villains – Dollface, Pin-Up Girl and Man in the Mask – and incorporates elements of the ‘80s slasher genre to create a perfect mix of old and new that is sure to satisfy and reignite fear in fans of the originalwhile also bringing new devotees to the franchise. Arriving on Digital on May 22, 2018 and Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on June 12, 2018 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, The Strangers: Prey at Night is packed with exclusive bonus content including a never before seen alternate ending and an unrated version that brings the chaos and horror of the film to a whole new level.
A family’s road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park to stay with relatives and find it mysteriously deserted. Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family’s every limit as they struggle to survive. Johannes Roberts, whose shark diving thriller 47 Meters Down was a smash hit,directs this horror film featuring Christina Hendricks (“Mad Men”), Bailee Madison (Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark),Martin Henderson (The Ring), and Lewis Pullman (Battle of the Sexes).
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAY, DVD AND DIGITAL
- Alternate Ending
- “Prep for Night” Music Video – Director’s Cut: The Man in the Mask, Dollface, and Pin-up Girl get ready to terrorize an unsuspecting family in a music video directed by horror auteur Mickey Keating (Darling, Carnage Park)
- A Look Inside The Strangers: Prey at Night: Stars Christina Hendricks, Martin Henderson and director Johannes Robert stalk about the making of the film
- Family Fights Back: Stars Christina Hendricks, Martin Henderson, Bailee Madison, Lewis Pullman and director Johannes Roberts review the film’s characters and their fight to survive
- The Music of The Strangers: Prey at Night: Director Johannes Roberts and star Bailee Madison discuss the John Carpenter-inspired score and the ‘80s soundtrack that keeps The Strangers killing
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes June 17th, 2018.