WIN A NOVEMBER COMET TV AND CHARGE! PRIZE PACK
We're a little late getting this one up and running, but it doesn't make the November Comet TV and CHARGE! Prize Pack less cool!
The holidays have been crazy around here, and we're a little late getting the November Comet TV and CHARGE! Prize Pack up and running. These packs are always a deligth to host because they always have a little something special. For me, even though it's not horror, I have to love those CHiPs Aviator Sunglasses. Man, that show brings back some memories!
The Comet TV and CHARGE! November Prize Pack has:
1 - Limited Edition Babylon 5 Hat: Only available via this promotion, this hat emblazoned with the iconic Babylon 5 logo will make a spacey addition to your collection
1 - COMET TV Flash Gordon Clamshell Pack: If you’re getting ready to check out the original Flash Gordon serials, this clamshell pack, stuffed with binge worthy popcorn will make even the Ming Merciless’ diabolical plans seem like fun.
1 - COMET TV Babylon 5 and Space: 1999 Confidential Lithograph Set: This set of lithographs are fun exclusives featuring the iconic ships from the COMET TV Space Block. Packaged in a confidential envelope, this set will give you the insiders info on your two favorite spacey shows.
1 - Exclusive CHARGE! CHiPs Aviator Sunglasses: How you doin’? When cursing down Pacific Coast Highway pop on these aviator sunglasses and get into the CHiPs spirit!
To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question! US residents only, no PO Boxes.
For the best in cult classic films, look no further than Comet TV! If you’re looking to Rage, there’s The Rage: Carrie 2 to fire up your night, or how about horror master Clive Barker’s Lord of Illusions? If you’re looking for some family fun break out the boom box and head down to Mcy’D’z because we have Mac & Me!
Check out the full schedule and get your groove on weeknights on COMET TV!
COMET TV continues to be the home of the sci-fi classic Babylon 5 which airs every day at Noon/11 C and every night at 9/8 C!
And CHARGE! has the classic series CHiPs! Join Ponch and Jon as they cruse the freeways of Los Angeles solving crime… Back when you could cruse the freeways of Los Angeles!
When your planet is in danger what do you do? Call former football player Flash Gordon to save the day of course! Flash heads into space with his merry band of friends to stop the evil Ming Merciless and one of his many diabolical plans to destroy our way of life. And you thought climate change was an issue?
Four episodes every Sunday starting at 5/4 C
For the best in cult classic films, look no further than Comet TV! If you’re looking to Rage, there’s The Rage: Carrie 2 to fire up your night, or how about horror master Clive Barker’s Lord of Illusions? If you’re looking for some family fun break out the boom box because we have Mac & Me!
Weeknights at 10/9 C
The Rage: Carrie 2
Space Probe Taurus
Mesa of Lost Women
Night of the Living Dead
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
Mac and Me
Babylon 5 (series)
New on COMET! Creator J. Michael Straczynski's ambitious and complex futuristic space opera charts five years in the lives of those aboard the titular 5-mile-long space station, where personal drama plays out against a tense political backdrop of looming war between bitter enemies the Centauri and the Narn.
In November, Babylon 5 airs every day at Noon/11 C and every night at 9/8 C
Space: 1999 (series)
Space: 1999 officially crash landed on COMET! The residents of Moonbase Alpha were just minding their own business when the nuclear waste stored there suddenly exploded, causing the moon to hurtle into space. After passing through a black hole and a couple random “Space Warps,” you begin to wonder, is there a mysterious force guiding them?
In November, Space: 1999 airs with back-to-back episodes every Saturday & Sunday evenings starting at 10/9C
Airing on CHARGE! in November
WATCH ACTION STARS, EVERY-DAY HEROES AND INSANE ATHLETES ENGAGED IN BATTLES, CHASES, SHOWDOWN AND SO MUCH MORE. CHARGE! READY FOR ACTION
California Highway Patrol motorcycle officers Jon Baker and Frank "Ponch" Poncherello cruise the freeways of Los Angeles, solve crimes and help people in trouble in this cop show. The stakes usually weren't very high -- the better to highlight the personal lives of Ponch and Jon.
Weekdays at 11a/10 C
Weeknights at 6/5 C
Brawlin’ Bronson Marathon
When there’s crime and you need someone to take care of business there’s only one man for the job… Charles Bronson! On CHARGE! In November is the Brawlin’ Bronson Marathon! Three classic Charles Bronson movies sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
The Evil That Men Do
Love and Bullets
Thursday November 29 9/8 C
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes December 5th, 2018.