WIN A DOGGED HORROR BUNDLE
Dogged is the debut film from director Richard Rowntree, a disturbing folk horror that taps into our primal fear of what lurks in the woods.
When ten-year-old Megan Lancaster meets a grizzly and untimely end, Sam returns to the remote tidal island where he grew up to attend the funeral. A testing relationship with his parents, a reunion with his estranged girlfriend, and a cryptic message from the island’s doctor force Sam to investigate the events leading up to Megan’s tragic death.
But truth is far more shocking than Sam wants to acknowledge. As his life begins to spiral out of control in a macabre descent of paranoia, Sam must race against tide and time to expose the seedy underbelly of the island, and save the lives of those he loves.
To celebrate the 9th July release of Dogged, we have a Left Films horror bundle including Beyond the Woods, Darkness Wakes, Wolf House, House on Elm Lake and Braxton Butcher to give away. If you want to be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details via the panel below.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 24th July 2018.