Win a Habit DVD, Novel and Signed Poster
To celebrate the release of Brit horror film HABIT on digital download we have a poster signed by director Simeon Halligan, a copy of the original novel signed by author Stephen McGeagh and a copy of the film on DVD to giveaway to a luckywinner.
HABIT starring Jessica Barden (The End of the F***ing World), Elliot James Langridge (Northern Soul) and Roxanne Pallet (Wrong Turn 6) is directed by Simeon Halligan (White Settlers) and is based on the cult novel from Stephen McGeagh.
Based in Manchester, the film is a blood-drenched and intensely claustrophobic film that centres on Michael (Langridge) who as a young boy, along with his sister, witnesses the suicide of his mother. Now an adult and trying to find his place in the world, Michael divides his time between the job centre and the pub. A chance meeting with Lee (Barden), an introduction to her Uncle Ian (Ash) and a heavy night on the streets of Manchester, lead to a job working the door at Cloud 9, a seedy massage parlour. After witnessing the violent death of one of the punters, Michael starts having increasingly blood soaked nightmares. Are they flashbacks or fantasies? Little by little, he finds himself being sucked into a dangerous twilight world that he doesn’t understand – but which he finds irresistibly attractive. Addictive even.
HABIT is available now on DVD and for digital download from iTunes, Sky Store and Amazon Prime.
Click images to enlarge.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified (except for Twitter entries where daily tweets are allowed).
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 22nd August 2018.