WIN THE SNARLING ON DVD
There's a full moon rising in The Snarling, Pablo Raybould's hilarious horror comedy for fans of An American Werewolf in London and Shaun of the Dead. To celebrate the 29th October DVD and 5th November VOD releases from Left Films we have two copies of the film to give away.
When a new zombie horror film is being made in their village, locals Les, Mike and Bob see their chance to cash in and get famous. But it soon turns out the film is cursed... as the mutilated bodies begin to pile up. The local Detective Inspector and his hapless sergeant Haskins soon trace the killings back to the film set, and the race is on to stop the bloodshed before our local heroes get caught up in the real gore and guts.
Directed by Pablo Raybould and starring Julia Deakin (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead), Joel Beckett (The Office), Chris Simmons (The Bill), Laurence Saunders (Doctors), Ste Johnson (No Offence) and Albert Moses (An American Werewolf in London).
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 8th November 2018.