WIN THE MANOR ON DVD
On May 15th, The Manor is released from Lionsgate and we have two DVD copies to give away to a couple of HorrorTalk readers! To be eligible to win, simply fill ou the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
A family reunion turns horrific in the shocking horror-thriller The Manor, arriving on DVD, Digital, and On Demand May 15 from Lionsgate.
When Amy checks herself out of an insane asylum on her eighteenth birthday, her mom takes her on a weekend getaway to celebrate and rekindle family ties — but things take a turn for the worse. Will Amy survive a family reunion gone wrong? Find out when The Manor arrives on DVD for the suggested retail price of $19.98. This family weekend is gonna be killer!
Still haunted by the demons of a childhood tragedy, Amy (Christina Robinson) checks out of an asylum on her eighteenth birthday. But things get weird when Amy’s mother takes her to a rustic resort to visit her strange, sadistic relatives. When hunters and religious fanatics join the party, Amy can no longer tell fantasy from reality, watching helplessly as the blood spills anew. This shocking horror-thriller also stars Kevin Nash and Rachel True.
Christina Robinson (TV’s “Dexter,” TV’s “Syn”), Kevin Nash (Magic Mike franchise, John Wick, The Longest Yard) and Rachel True (The Craft, Half Baked).
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes May 27th, 2018.