WIN A COPY OF THE MAIDEN VOYAGE AND OTHER DEPARTURES
April 30th saw the release of Jessica McHugh's collection, The Maiden Voyage and Other Departures, from Unnerving. In celebration of that release, the great people at Unnervinig has generously proviided both a physicial copy and eBook copy to give away. In order to be eligible to win, you must fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US, UK and Canadian residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
Click here for an excerpt of The Maiden Voyage and Other Departures!
Crank up your respirator, strap on your goggles, and hide your antennae from the humans, because it's dangerous being a hybrid in 1912. Starting with the launch of a pollen-powered ship called the RMS Titanic, The Maiden Voyage & Other Departures explores six tales of a historic alternate world poisoned by warring industries and populated by spectacular beings. Take jellyglass elevators to secret labs and bondage parlors where assassins and aviators, debutantes and corpse-snatching spiders wait to reap the honey of a dying planet.
From the dark and wild mind behind The Green Kangaroos and Home Birth, Jessica McHugh's debut collection invites you to embark on journey into a spectacular world where the future lies in the minds of freaks and the forgotten.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK/USA/Canadian residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes May 20th, 2018.