WIN A KINDLE COPY OF THE HAUNTING OF CABIN GREEN
Author April A. Taylor's novel, The Haunting of Cabin Green, was just released a few weeks ago from Midnight Grasshopper Books. In celebration of this, we have generously been provided three Kindle copies for some lucky HorrorTalk readers. To be eligible to win, just fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. Please note, this will be gifted to you via Amazon, so you must own a Kindle to accept the gift. US residents only, No PO Boxes. Good luck!
Ben's first mistake was going to Cabin Green alone after the death of his fiancée. His second mistake was tempting fate by saying, "There's no such thing as an evil building." Raw, socially conscious modern Gothic horror that takes the reader directly into Ben's hellish experience. Are the ghosts real or is it all in his mind? Inspired by a real-life cabin in Northern Michigan.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes May 20th 2018.