WIN A BROTHERHOOD OF THE WHEEL PRIZE PACK
On December 4th, 2018, author R.S. Belcher's latest novel and sequel to Brotherhood of the Wheel, King of the Road, was released by Tor Books. In celebration of this release, HorrorTalk has been graciously provided a prize pack to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader!
One winner will receive:
1 copy of Brotherhood of the Wheel
1 copy of King of the Road
1 Brotherhood of the Wheel Trucker Hat
To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes.
They are the Brotherhood of the Wheel: a secret society of truckers, bikers, nomads, and others who defend America’s roads and rails from unnatural threats lying in wait for unwary travelers.
A missing-person case leads to a string of roadside murders and mutilations that stretches back decades—and to a cult of murderous clowns who are far more than mere urban legends. Greasepaint and lunatic grins are the last things their victims ever see. And as if that’s not trouble enough, trucker Jimmy Aussapile and his allies must also cope with a violent civil war within an outlaw biker gang long associated with the Brotherhood, as well as run-ins with a rival gang led by a fierce werewolf biker chick who fights tooth and claw to protect her pack.
From Depression-era hobo camps to a modern-day trailer park hiding unearthly secrets, fear lurks just beyond the headlights for the Kings of the Road.
Keep an eye on your TV: ITV Studios America, the company behind NBC’s "Aquarius" and The History Channel’s "Texas Rising," purchased the rights to develop The Brotherhood of the Wheel and Little Engine Productions has already signed on to produce it.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes January 7th, 2018.