WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO FANNIBALFEST 2018!
Hey Hannibal fans! If you're still missing the show (and what fan of the show isn't), FannibalFest is going to be right up your alley. Running October 11th - 14th, 2018, in Toronto, Canada, the four-day event is jam packed with a variety of autograph opportunities, events, vendors, and a location bus tour and more!
And if you are in Canada, even better because you can win a PAIR of tickets to FannibalFest 2018! That's right, we have a pair of tickets to give away to a lucky HorrorTalk reader! To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below. USA and Canada residents only.
It's always nice to have an "old friend" for dinner, won't you join us?
4 Amazing Days of Fannibal Fun!
This year from October 11 through October 15th we have a so much planned that builds on what we started last year. We will of course have the very popular location bus tours, with even more added locations we didn't get to last time, the Amazing Eat the Rude Dinner, once again curated and hosted by Hannibal Food Stylist Janice Poon. Of course there will be Cast Members and this time Actual Crew Members! to answer all your behind the scene questions! There is so much we have planned, so continue to watch this space as we add more exciting activities!
Although the show went off the air in 2015, the Fannibals’ love remains strong, and it is this enthusiasm that’s at the heart of FannibalFest Toronto. Last year’s special guests included actor Aaron Abrams (Blindspot), Scott Thompson (The Kids in the Hall), Demore Barnes (12 Monkeys), and Martha DeLaurentiis (Red Dragon)
FannibalFest 2018 offers a wide variety of fun-filled, fan-centric events and activities, including:
- This year's lineup of special guests includes Hannibal Cast Members Scott Thompson (Jimmy Price), Aaron Abrams (Brian Zeller), Hettienne Park (Beverly Katz), Hannibal Director Vincenzo Natali (Cube, Splice), artist and Hannibal food stylist Janice Poon (The Handmaid’s Tale, American Gods), Hannibal fights/stunts coordinator Master Tommy Chang (X-Men, Robocop), and horror baker extraordinaire Annabel de Vetten (Conjurer’s Kitchen). Look for additional guest appearance announcements on our website guest page.
- An exclusive "Eat the Rude" dinner hosted by Hannibal Food Stylist Janice Poon
- Fan-led panels, a cosplay competition, and Hannibal props exhibit
- Toronto Hannibal scene shoot site location bus tours
- Vendor and artist tables
FannibalFest 2018 is an annual Hannibal convention held in North America for fans (“Fannibals”) of the 2013 - 2015 television series created by Bryan Fuller. The convention is managed by a non-profit group comprised of fans of the series.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA and Canada residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes September 23rd, 2018.