WIN ONE OF FIVE ALLIGATORS IN THE SEWERS eBOOKS
To celebrate the upcoming release of the second chapbook in Unnerving's SSDBS series, we're giving away five copies of the original release Alligators in the Sewers (there are some paperback copies left, limited to 66), featuring new stories by Ronald Malfi, Mark Allan Gunnells, and Jess Landry, and poetry by Stephanie M. Wytovich, Tonya Liburd, and Bruce Boston.
In the coming weeks, Unnerving will release the second of the series I Don't Want to Play This Game Anymore, with a limited paperback run of 99 copies and featuring new fiction by Stephen Graham Jones, Anne Gresham, and Mina Fears, and new poems by Gemma Files, Christina Sng, and Sara Tantlinger.
To get your own copies of any of the Unnerving limited edition books, visit the Unnerving store.
To be eligible for the contest, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. This contest is open to worldwide residents!
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from Worldwide residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes March 25th, 2018.