WIN A PRIMAL RAGE POSTER
On February 27th, the Bigfoot horror film, Primal Rage, gets a special ONE NIGHT ONLY event, with over 500 screenings through Fathom Events and Blue Fox Entertainment. In celebration of this, HorrorTalk has been provided with FIVE(!) 11x17 Primal Rage posters for some lucky readers! To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes.
Make sure to click the bannr below to find out if Primal Rage is playing near you.
PRIMAL RAGE blows the lid off traditional Bigfoot Mythology, delivering a terrifying new twist on the legend of Sasquatch. A visually inspiring, intense action thriller sure to satisfy Bigfoot aficionados, as well as fans of classic creature films in the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Predator.
FANS RAVED AFTER ITS WORLD PREMIERE AT CINEPOCALYPSE 2017!
"Primal Rage is the Bigfoot movie you didn't know you needed."
"An impressive achievement in practical effects… it's the main event in the film packed with fantastic and gruesome makeup and effects."
"Magee's Bigfoot, with its red eyes and terrifying fur, makes a formidable opponent to those who try to shoot or beat it… it is truly a creation to be feared."
"Props for creating a monster movie that pays homage to the films of the past while bringing in modern elements like blood effects, multiple storylines and a convincing nod to local mythology."
"Magee's special FX passion shines through in every frame of the film."
Written, Directed & Produced By Master Creature Creator, Practical FX Artist and Universal Studios FX Master PATRICK MAGEE (MEN IN BLACK 3, DEATH SENTENCE, AVP: ALIEN VS. PREDATOR, SPIDER MAN, JURASSIC PARK III, PANIC ROOM).
Written By PATRICK MAGEE and JAY LEE (DIY Network Series "LogHeads", THE COUCH TRIP, THE SLAUGHTER).
Produced By PATRICK MAGEE and ANGELA LEE (DIY Network Series "LogHeads", FROM FAT TO FINISH LINE).
ANDREW JOSEPH MONTGOMERY | CASEY GAGLIARDI | ELOY CASADOS | JUSTIN RAIN and MARSHAL HILTON
Click images to enlarge.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes February 25th, 2018.