WIN A LEATHERFACE DVD BUNDLE
To celebrate the home entertainment release of LEATHERFACE, available now on digital download and on DVD from 8th January 2018, we have a DVD bundle up for grabs which includes Leatherface, The Blair Witch, Texas Chainsaw, Cage Dive, and The Autopsy of Jane Doe, courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment!
When the original The Texas Chain Saw Massacre burst onto the screen in 1974, a new horror legend was born, in the form of a mumbling, bumbling, flesh-masked, chainsaw wielding maniac - Leatherface! Seven films and untold gruesome deaths later, audiences can finally find out who lurks behind the mask - and how he got there, in this stylish, scary and blood-soaked prequel.
The directors - masters of horror Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury - are a perfect fit for the material, having shocked audiences with their 2007 gory Gallic debut Inside, described by Twitch as ‘one of the harshest, most brutal and disturbing things to hit celluloid in recent years’. Here, the pair deliver brooding menace and nightmarish psychological horror, all the while ratcheting up the tension to the ninth degree.
With a fantastic cast - including genre favourites Stephen Dorff (Blade) and Lili Taylor (The Conjuring), as well as Game of Thrones star Finn Jones - this is a worthy addition to the Chain Saw franchise, and a thrilling examination of the genesis of a monster who is ranked alongside Freddy and Jason as one of the greatest horror characters ever.
The eagerly-awaited home entertainment debut of this slick, sick horror flick will have horror fans drooling with delight.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 18th January 2018.