WIN A COPY OF KILL ALL ANGELS
On December 26th, Tor Books releases Kill All Angels, the final novel in Robert Brockway's Vicious Circuit series. We have a copy to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader. To be eligible to win, all you have to do is fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO boxes.
This December, Tor Books is proud to publish the concluding volume in the humorous punk rock horror series by Robert Brockway, KILL ALL ANGELS (A Tor Hardcover; $26.99; On sale: December 26, 2017). From a Senior Editor and columnist for Cracked.com comes the funny and frightening follow-up to the critically-acclaimed The Unnoticeables and The Empty Ones.
There are angels, and they are not beneficent or loving. But they do watch over us. They watch our lives unfold, analyzing us for repeating patterns and redundancies. When they find them, theangels simplify those patterns and remove the redundancies, and the problem that is "you" gets solved.
Carey doesn't much like that idea. As a punk living in New York City, 1977, Carey is sick and tired of watching strange kids with unnoticeable faces abduct his friends.
Kaitlyn isn't sure what she's doing with her life. She came to Hollywood in 2013 to be a stunt woman, but her childhood crush, B-list heartthrob Marco, turned out to be an immortal psychopath trying to devour her soul
There are angels. There are demons. They are the same thing. It's up to Carey and Kaitlyn to stop them. The survival of the human race is in their hands.
We are, all of us, well and truly screwed.
Steeped in the LA punk scene in the '80s, Chinatown, sunken suburbs, the ocean and gargantuan things that swim in it, amusement parks, death, mourning, betrayal, and man o'war jellyfish, KILL ALL ANGELS is everything that fans of Robert Brockway's irreverent humor have been looking for to close out the series.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes December 31st, 2017.