WIN THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT 2 ON BLU-RAY
On January 2nd, RLJE Films will be releasing The Houses October Built 2 on Blu-ray and DVD, and in celebration of its release, HorrorTalk has two Blu-ray copies to give away to a couple of readers. To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO boxes.
THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT 2 is the sequel to the 2014 cult hit and marks the return of Brandy Schaefer ("coffin girl" from The Houses October Built), Mikey Roe, Jeff Larson along with the original filmmaking team of Director and Co-Writer Bobby Roe, Producer and Co-Writer Zack Andrews, and Producer Steven Schneider (Split, Insidious, Paranormal Activity). RLJE Films will release THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT 2 on Blu-ray for an SRP of $29.97 and on DVD for an SRP of $27.97.
In THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT 2, recovering from the trauma of being kidnapped last Halloween by the Blue Skeleton – a group who take “extreme haunt” to another level – five friends decide they must face their fears in order to move on. Heading back out on the road to visit more haunted house attractions, signs of the Blue Skeleton start appearing again and a new terror begins…
THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT 2 Blu-ray and DVD have bonus features that include deleted scenes, uncut projection scene, Portrait of a Scare Actor 2 and “Halloween Spooks” music video.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes January 7th, 2017.