WIN AN iTUNES DOWNLOAD OF FLASHBURN
In celebration of the release of Level 33 Entertainment's Flashburn, HorrorTalk has an iTunes download of the film to give away to one lucky reader.
Written and directed by Giorgio Serafani (The Executioners, Game of Death, Don't Let Go, Johnny's Gone) from a story by Garry Charles (Welcome to Acapulco, Unhinged), Flashburn and stars Sean Patrick Flanery, Cameron Richardson, Roman (Lawrence) McPherson, Nick Stevenson, Jordann Kimley, Justin Fischer, and LaDon Drummond as the voice of Lazarus.
To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US Residents only.
IN A FLASH… EVERYTHING CAN GO HORRIBLY WRONG!
FLASHBURN is a fast paced mix of action and thriller that takes a personal look at the end of the world. This film is designed to keep viewers on the edge of their seat while examining what man will do to survive when all hope seems lost.
Wes Nolan alone holds the cure for a deadly virus that has brought the world to its knees. When he awakes in the wreck of a car crash, trapped within a warehouse sealed off from the rest of the world, he quickly realizes that his memories, among them the cure for the virus, have been wiped from his brain. Before he can save mankind, he must unlock his memories and release the cure hidden within.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only. iTunes Download Codes expire at 11:59PM PT 27 days after the code has been sent to the winner.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes December 17th, 2017.