WIN A COMET TV TEEN WOLF AND FREAKY FEAST PACK
Thanksgiving is almost here, and you'll have a lot to be thankful for if you win this cool Comet TV Teen Wolf & Freeaky Feast Pack! To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes.
Also, be sure to head on over here to check out this month's Comet TV lineup! Good luck!
November is here and what better time to think about friends, family and feasts? This month COMET TV is dishing out all kinds of supernatural goodness!
The Friday Night Movies feature Cowboys VS Dinosaurs and Vampires! Who knew Cowboys could kick the undead's butt as well as prehistoric reptiles? Then we have the Jeff Bridges classic Starman and head into Deep Space!
There are also classics like Teen Wolf, Mystery Science Theater 3000 and each week on COMET TV there's a different theme! Vampires! Ghosts! Werewolves! Oh My!
On Thanksgiving Day, COMET TV has The Freaky Feast Movie Marathon featuring Superbeast, The Incredible Melting Man, Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf, The Video Dead, The Beast Within and Creature. Tune in for perfect pass-the-cranberry-sauce scenery.
The Comet TV November Freaky Feast Pack has:
- 1 Limited Edition Teen Wolf T-shirt: Get ready to Howl! This shirt sports the classic Teen Wolf logo on the front and is perfect for letting your inner freak fly. Whether you're playing basketball or just letting your beard grow in, we got you covered! Literally, I mean… It's a shirt. Hello!
- 2 Limited Edition COMET TV Condiment Bottles: How can you have a feast without the accoutrements? These condiment bottles are just the thing for adding that secret sauce at any Freaky Feast!
- 8 COMET TV Table Place cards: Haven't you always wanted to tell your friends, "You're a beast!" Now you have a chance, in a nice subtle way. These place cards are perfect for that elegant classy touch at your next Freaky Feast. Featuring aliens, robots, and more!
- 1 COMET TV Collectable Card: You'll get one of four collectable COMET TV cards featuring Teen Wolf, Once Bitten and more.
- BUT… You can't have a feast without candy! You'll also get an assortment of gummy brains, hearts, livers as well as some candy blood bags and even a wax fang or two!
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes December 2nd, 2017.