WIN PRIZES TO CELEBRATE THE UK RELEASE OF THE RITUAL
To celebrate the Friday the 13th October release of The Ritual, Entertainment One has given us three goody bags (pictured above) to give away, as well as an exclusive clip from the film (below).
After the death of their friend, a group of old college friends embark on a hiking trip through an unnerving Scandinavian forest.
They should have gone to Vegas …
Starring Rafe Spall (The Big Short, Life of Pi), Robert James-Collier (Downton Abbey, Spike Island), Arsher Ali (Line of Duty, Four Lions) and Sam Troughton (Robin Hood, Alien vs. Predator) and directed by David Bruckner (V/H/S).
THE RITUAL will be released in UK Cinemas on FRIDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2017
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize pack, simply watch the clip and tell us via the form below what item is on the wall above the coat rack.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 24th October 2017.