WIN A THE SNOWMAN PRIZE PACK
The Snowman is being released on October 19th, and in celebration, we have a pretty cool prize pack to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader!
The Snowman Prize Pack contains:
- 1 - Limited Edition Snowman Plush Doll: This limited edition Snowman plush is only available via this promotion and has a run of 200 pieces worldwide. It is a replica of the killer's Snowman and features a detachable head and the Snowman logo on the bottom.
- 1 - The Snowman Official Promo Shirt - An official promo T-Shirt featuring The Snowman logo on the front and the signature design on the back.
- 1 - Replica Snowman Killer Letter - A replica of the Snowman killer's note, sealed.
To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US and Canadian residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
When the next snow falls who will he take?
Based on Jo Nesbø's global bestseller, The Snowman stars Michael Fassbender (X-Men series) and Rebecca Ferguson (Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation).
When an elite crime squad's lead detective, Harry Hole (Fassbender) investigates the disappearance of a victim on the first snow of winter, he fears an elusive serial killer may be active again. With the help of a brilliant recruit (Ferguson), the cop must connect decades-old cold cases to the brutal new one if he hopes to outwit this unthinkable evil before the next snowfall.
Charlotte Gainsbourg (Independence Day: Resurgence), Val Kilmer (Heat) and Academy Award® winner J.K. Simmons (Whiplash) also star in The Snowman, a terrifying thriller from director Tomas Alfredson (Let the Right One In, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) and executive produced by Martin Scorsese.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA/Canada residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes October 29th, 2017.