Win Monster Island on DVD
When young Lucas finds out he’s not really a human, the news changes his whole world. Especially since his first monster transformation happened in front of the most popular kids at school! After unreasonably blaming his dad for keeping his identity a secret, the angry and embarrassed Lucas runs away from home.
His search for Monster Island and his real roots takes him on a fabulously scary journey that puts him face-to-face with more tentacles, fangs and far-out situations than he can shake one of his new wings at. Ultimately Lucas learns that being a freak, isn’t freaky - it means you’re a member of a brand new type of family, you can proudly call your own
Monster Island comes to Digital Download and VOD from 9th October and DVD 16th October. Courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment, we have a copy of the film on DVD to give away. A perfect film for kids this Halloween!
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 14th October 2017.