WIN INCONCEIVABLE ON DVD
To support the release of Inconceivable on DVD, Digital and VOD, we have a DVD to giveaway courtesy of Arrow Films.
Brian and Angel seem to have it all - a beautiful baby, a loving relationship and an enviable house. When they let single mother Katie into their home, they think they are helping a troubled woman rebuild her life.
Angela and Katie bond: Angela opens her soul to her new friend, but Katie is reluctant to talk about her own past. As Katie moves into the guest house, and becomes part of the household, Angela discovers Katie’s very dark secret - one that threatens to tear her family apart.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 25 September 2017.