WIN A DARK SONG ON DVD
To celebrate the release of A DARK SONG - available on Digital Download 31st July and DVD 7th August - we are giving away a copy on DVD courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment.
Hellraiser meets The Descent in this macabre, mind-bending horror, with Sightseers star Steve Oram as an occult practitioner dabbling in the far reaches of evil, in a dazzling debut from director Liam Gavin.
With shades of cult horrors Kill List and Wake Wood, A DARK SONG is nevertheless fiercely original and innovative, helmed with an assurance that is all the more astonishing given it is Gavin’s first film.
After a slot at the London Film Festival, and winning Gavin the New Visions award at the 2016 Sitges Festival, A DARK SONG is brooding, brutal and brilliant, and now ready to scare audiences at home!
“A thoroughly entertaining and refreshing new slice of British cult cinema.” HeyUGuys
★★★★ Total Film
“Compelling, scary and affecting” ★★★★ SciFiNow
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 12th August 2017.