WIN A WISH UPON QUAD POSTER AND T-SHIRT
To celebrate the release of new horror Wish Upon - in cinemas 28th July - we are giving away a limited edition poster and t-shirt courtesy of Vertigo Releasing.
From the director of the hit chiller Annabelle, and featuring the stars of The Conjuring and Stranger Things, Wish Upon is a wickedly chilling story about an alluring object imbued with sinister and dangerous powers, a cautionary tale that takes the ‘be careful what you wish for’ theme to frightening new levels.
17-year-old Clare Shannon (Joey King) is barely surviving the hell that is high school, along with her friends, Meredith (Sydney Park) and June (Shannon Purser). So, when her dad (Ryan Phillippe) gifts her an old music box with an inscription that promises to grant the owner’s wishes, she thinks there is nothing to lose. Clare makes her first wish and, to her surprise, it comes true. Before long, she finally has it all: money, popularity and her dream boy.
Everything seems perfect—until the people closest to her begin dying in gruesome and twisted ways. Now, with blood on her hands, Clare has to get rid of the box, before it costs her and everyone she loves the ultimate price.
Book your ticket today: wishuponfilm.co.uk
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 12th August 2017.