WIN A COMET TV GODZILLA GET DOWN PRIZE PACK
Con season is kicking up to full steam, and our friends at Comet TV has put together a fantastic Con Survival Kit. Even better, we have one to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader! In addition to the Con Survival Kit, Comet TV has a great line up this month as it's Get Down with Godizlla month! All through July you can catch your favortie monster kicking butt and takinig names on Comet TV!
Check out below what you can win, how you can win, and what's going on this month on Comet TV. Good luck!
Here's what's up for grabs in the Con Survival Kit:
- 1 Limited Edition Comet Cosplay Shirt - It doesn't matter if you dress up as an out of this world creature or just head down to your favorite convention in street attire, our limited edition Comet Cosplay shirt will help you make a statement.
- 1 Comet 2GB USB Lanyard - You need something to hold your badge in place, heck it might have taken blood sweat and tears to get it! This isn't just an ordinary lanyard though, it's also a 2GB USB drive, perfect for holding music, photos and anything else you can fit on there!
- 1 Collapsable Flexi Water Bottle - I… Crave… Water… You know you're going to be practically parched running from panel to panel but fear not! We have the perfect flexi bottle to keep you safe and hydrated. Ah… It makes you feel better already doesn't it?
- 2 Granola Bars - Look, we all need a little bit of a pick me up right? We have a couple bars to keep your inner Godzilla at bay and a smile on your face!
To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes.
About COMET TV - July 2017
GODZILLA GET DOWN has arrived! In one of our BIGGEST programming events ever, COMET will be airing two classic Godzilla movies back-to-back every single Saturday in July.
Mothra VS. Godzilla (1964)
Saturday, July 15 at 10P/9C
Ghidorrah: Three Headed Monster (1964)
Saturday, July 15 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Godzilla VS. Monster Zero (1964)
Saturday, July 22 at 10P/9C
Godzilla's Revenge (All Monsters Attack) (1969)
Saturday, July 22 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975)
Saturday, July 29 at 10P/9C
Saturday, July 29 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Soylent Green (1973)
Saturday, July 15 at 8P/7C
Sunday, July 23 at 4P/3C
Friday, July 28 at 10P/9C
Sunday, July 16 at 4P/3C
Monday, July 24 at 6P/5C
Rain of Fire (AKA Holocaust 2000) (1977)
Friday, July 21 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 22 at 8P/7C
Wednesday, July 26 at 6P/5C
Sunday, July 30 at 4P/3C
Sometimes They Come Back (1991)
Friday, July 28 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 29 at 8P/7C
Sunday, July 30, at 2P/1C
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes July 30th, 2017.