WIN A NAILS POSTER AND DVD BUNDLE
To celebrate the release of NAILS - in select cinemas 16th June 2017 - we are giving away a poster and the ultimate horror DVD bundle* courtesy of Kaleidoscope Entertainment.
NAILS is a nerve-stretching horror thriller from the executive producer of Assault on Precinct 13 and producers of Let Us Prey and The Hallow, that sees your worst nightmare brought to terrifying life in the form of new horror icon ‘Nails’, starring genre favourite Shauna Macdonald (The Descent 1 & 2) and Stitches star Ross Noble.
*DVD bundle includes Creep, Tank 432, The Windmill Massacre and Holidays.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 30 June 2017.