WIN TICKETS TO AN IMMERSIVE SCREENING OF UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS
Kate Beckinsale’s iconic heroine Selene returns in the high-octane sci-fi thriller Underworld: Blood Wars - the fifth instalment in the blockbuster franchise - available now on digital download and on Blu-ray & DVD 29th May.
To celebrate we’re giving readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to an immersive one-off screening of the movie at the aptly-named music venue The Underworld in Camden on Sunday 28th May from 5pm; with 5 pairs to give away.
Join us for a bespoke gothic experience where you can win prizes, and bring out your inner Lycan or Vampire! To enter see details below.
Kate Beckinsale returns as iconic Death Dealer Selene, more powerful than ever before. As the war between Vampires and Lycans escalates, she fends off brutal attacks from both the Lycan clan and the Vampire faction that betrayed her. With her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), Selene must stop the eternal war between Lycans and Vampires, even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice.
How To Enter:
Head over to our Twitter page and RT the pinned tweet about the contest.
Make sure you're following us so we can message you if you win.
If you're picked as a winner and you're not following us, we'll just have to move on to the next name out of the hat.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT IN LONDON ON SUNDAY THE 28TH MAY FROM 5PM
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18 and able to attend the screening in London on Sunday 28th May at The Underworld Nightclub in Camden.
4. No alternative prize is available. No travel costs are included in the prize, winners are responsible for making their own way to the venue.
5. Winners will be drawn from eligible entries received by the closing date.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 6pm Wednesday 25th May 2017.