WIN BLOODY MUSCLE BODY BUILDER IN HELL (AKA THE JAPANESE EVIL DEAD) ON DVD
On 24th April Terrorcotta, Terracotta Distribution's horror imprint, will release the film known as The Japanese Evil Dead, BLOODY MUSCLE BODY BUILDER IN HELL and they've given us three copies to give away.
Trapped inside a haunted house, a body builder battles a gruesome ghost, hell-bent on revenge in Shinichi Fukazawa's tongue-in-cheek splatter comedy. Originally released in Japan as The Japanese Evil Dead, BLOODY MUSCLE BODY BUILDER IN HELL is an affectionate tribute to Sam Raimi's EVIL DEAD films, featuring an incompetent, square-jawed anti-hero and grungy stop-motion effects.
Featuring original artwork by Graham Humphreys (THE EVIL DEAD, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) and available for the first time with English subtitles.
After a surprise phone call interrupts his daily workout, beefy body builder Shinji agrees to meet his photojournalist ex-girlfriend to help with her research on haunted houses. Accompanied by a professional psychic, they visit an abandoned house once owned by Shinji’s father. But inside the house a dark secret lingers and they find themselves trapped and tormented by a relentless ghost with a 30 year grudge ...
From the land famous for cursed VHS tapes, comes a 'forgotten video nasty'. Unleashed from a mysterious Tokyo cellar and available for the first time in the UK, the Bloody Muscle Body Builder invites fans of bizarro, lo-fi cinema on a far out journey ... into hell.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes 26th April 2017.