WIN THREE ON BLU-RAY
Johnnie To's latest film, Three, hits Blu-ray and DVD on April 4th from Well Go USA. In celebration of this, HorrorTalk has a Blu-ray to give away to one lucky reader. To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
Tensions mounts and bullets fly in master filmmaker Johnnie To's (Drug War, Exiled, Election) THREE, his latest showdown between cops, robbers and everyone else caught in the crossfire. When a police sting goes bad, a cornered criminal (Wallace Chung, Drug War) makes a desperate choice: he shoots himself, forcing the officers to cease fire and rush him to the hospital. Once there, he refuses treatment, waiting for his cohorts to break him out. Caught between an obsessed cop (Louis Koo, Triad Election) and the dedicated surgeon assigned to save his life (Zhao Wei, Red Cliff), the hospital is now a battleground of deception, double-crosses and a coming onslaught of violence. The action-packed THREE explodes onto digital March 7 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD April 4 from Well Go USA Entertainment. Bonus materials offer fans two behind-the-scenes featurettes: a look at "Master Director Johnnie To" and an exploration of the "Three Complex Characters" featured in the film.
When three disparate souls-a doctor desperate to redeem her reputation (Vicki Zhao), a policeman who will go to any length to seek out justice (Louis Koo), and a criminal with a gunshot wound to the head (Wallace Chung) – are thrown together in the hustle and bustle of an emergency room, a hospital descends from a pristine sanctuary to an explosive battleground.
Click images to enlarge.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes April 2nd, 2017.