WIN COLD WAR 2 ON BLU-RAY
Cold War 2 recently hit the home market from Well Go USA, and we have a Blu-ray to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader. Starring Aaron Kwok, Chow Yun-fat, and Tony Leung, this sequel was directed by Longman Leung and Sunny Luk. To be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
A sequel to the Hong Kong box-office smash, COLD WAR 2 continues the 2012 film's saga of intra-police rivalry when it debuts on digital February 7 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD March 7 from Well Go USA Entertainment. Picking up some time after the events in the first movie, Sean Lau (Aaron Kwok, The Monkey King franchise) is now the Commissioner of Police. Things turn bad when his wife and daughter are kidnapped and he must seek help from a former rival (Tony Leung, The Taking of Tiger Mountain) to save their lives. Joining Kwok and Leung from the original cast are Charlie Young (Kung Fu Killer), Eddie Peng (Call of Heroes), Aarif Rahman (Young Bruce Lee), Ma Yili (Badge of Fury) and Alex Tsui (Merry-Go-Round). They are joined by new cast members, including legendary martial arts star Chow Yun-fat (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), Janice Man (The Midnight After) and Tony Yang (Phantom of the Theatre), in the "superbly acted" (Edmund Lee, South China Morning Post) ensemble drama.
A suspected criminal mastermind escapes from police custody, throwing the city into turmoil. With the police department now divided, rival police chiefs are forced to take their fight to the streets of Hong Kong-with deadly consequences.
Bonus Materials Include:
- A Powerhouse Cast
- The Story
- The Three Powers
- VFX and Action
Click images to enlarge.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes April 2nd, 2017.