WIN PHANTASM: REMASTERED ON BLU-RAY
I don't know about you fans, but I was taken completely by surprise when word came out that J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot and Don Coscarelli collaborated to give the classic horror film, Phantasm, a new 4K remaster. It seemingly came out of nowhere. And if you haven't grabbed yours yet, you can enter to win a copy of the Well Go USA release of the remastered Blu-ray! All you have to is fill out the form below and correctly answer the question! US residents only, no PO Boxes.
Since its release in 1979, director Don Coscarelli’s epic tale of The Tall Man, his deadly silver Sentinel Spheres, and group the small town friends who must band together to stop his dimension-hopping schemes has captivated and terrified horror and sci-fi fans around the world. An immediate success, bringing in 40 times its production budget, the film has influenced generations of filmmakers. Thirty-seven years later, PHANTASM has been finally restored to its original glory by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot and Coscarelli, with a stunning new 4K remaster and 5.1 surround sound mix from the original elements that ensures Phantasm will be around to scare the hell out of generations to come.
Extras: Audio Commentary, Graveyard Carz, Interviews From 1979 Don Coscarelli And Angus Scrimm, Deleted Scenes, Trailer
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes January 22nd, 2017.