Hey Guys

A little about our forum and forum rules. A place to introduce yourself.
Post Reply
Mystery
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:34 pm
Anti-Spam Question: No
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Hey Guys

Post by Mystery » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm

New to the site. I am currently an author and released my first book. Not looking to spam. However, I like being a part of the community and sharing idea's of what everyone likes.

Thanks.

User avatar
TGM
Juvenile Reviewer
Juvenile Reviewer
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:31 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Hey Guys

Post by TGM » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 pm

assuming the book is horror related? go ahead, share a link.

User avatar
DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: UK
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: Hey Guys

Post by DJBenz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 am

TGM wrote:assuming the book is horror related? go ahead, share a link.
Welcome, definitely this^

We don't mind folks promoting their horror wares, it's just the generic Viagra and Cialis we have to stamp on (because TGM's got a nice little sideline going on selling those, and he doesn't like people on his pitch). :up:
HorrorTalk on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | Vimeo (Fuck YouTube) | Tumblr

shiki-jitsu
HorrorTalk Hardcore
HorrorTalk Hardcore
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Hey Guys

Post by shiki-jitsu » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 pm

DJBenz wrote:
TGM wrote:assuming the book is horror related? go ahead, share a link.
Welcome, definitely this^

We don't mind folks promoting their horror wares, it's just the generic Viagra and Cialis we have to stamp on (because TGM's got a nice little sideline going on selling those, and he doesn't like people on his pitch). :up:
I take viagra because I like people on my pitch.

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 5336
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: At a party with the Lizzies
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Neon Maniac » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:26 am

:rimshot:

User avatar
DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: UK
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: Hey Guys

Post by DJBenz » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm

shiki-jitsu wrote:I take viagra because I like people on my pitch.
:drool:
HorrorTalk on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | Vimeo (Fuck YouTube) | Tumblr

Post Reply