- Category: News
- Written by Daniel Benson
- Published on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 15:33
NEW DARK TRAILER SHOWS OFF VAMPIRE SKILLS
Kalypso Media's new trailer for its upcoming vampire RPG, Dark, showcases some of the skills you will inherit as its protagonist Eric Bane. Among your powers are the ability to slip around enemies, kill from a distance, and pull off stunning finishing moves. Dark is scheduled for a June 2013 release on the Xbox 360® and Windows PC.
In this new trailer from Kalypso, you get to see first-hand some of the inherent skills such as the 'Shadow Leap' where Eric transports himself in a cloud of smoke undetected across short distances and 'Auspex', a vampiric night vision that picks out enemies by the blood pumping round their bodies. The trailer also showcases some of the darker skills such as the stealthy 'Shadow Kill', the deadly 'Shadow Grip' and 'Domination', a form of vampire mind control.
About the game
DARK is a stealth action game with RPG elements that lets you slip into the role of the ultimate killer... a vampire. Stalk your enemies from the shadows then use powerful vampire abilities to attack and silently dispose of them! The exciting story of DARK immerses you in a world full of blood and darkness in which the hunter can become the hunted at any time. As you unravel the mystery behind the omnipresent and powerful global conglomerate, Geoforge, you must continually improve your character by developing powerful skills to aid you in remaining unobserved, or silence those unfortunate enough to take too keen an interest in you.
Features of DARK:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury.
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies - turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close in on your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires.
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D graphic novel style graphics, beckoning the player to explore - but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere.
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with non-player characters.
Links: Official Website | Facebook
Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!
Meanwhile on the internet: