Written by James Ferguson
Published on Sunday, 09 September 2012 00:45
Asylum Press has announced that they're making a return trip to Satan's 3-Ring Circus of Hell this Halloween. The horror anthology from Robert Steven Rhine is a massive, giant-sized comic loaded with gore and humor. Fans of Tales from the Crypt and Creepy will be right at home with this collection.
Satan's 3-Ring Circus of Hell includes a total of 43 stories, each by different artists such as William Stout, Tim Vigil, John Cassaday, Hilary Barta, Steve Bissette, Jim Smith, Frank Forte, Tone Rodriguez, David Paleo, Kevin Colden, Nenad Gucunja, John Howard, David Hartman, Eric Pigors, Tommy Castillo, Jacob Hair, Steve Mannion, and Aly Fell. Frank Forte will be illustrating the cover for the re-release.
Here's a look at some of the stories included in the comic.
- Propellor Boy - The winner of the 2005 World Horror Con dark fiction contest
- Spare Parts - The story of a coroner with the strange hobby of collecting the "perfect" body parts.
- Separation Anxiety - A jealous love affair between circus freaks
- The Adventures of Raoul: Lowlife Ex-Cop - A psycho serial killer who twists the intestines of his victims into balloon animals
- The Symposium - A trip to Transylvania where modern day vampires feed on more than just blood
- Eat Me - A bizarre game show that pushes its contestants to the limit
- Boneyard Tours - A nasty journey through Hollywood
Satan's 3-Ring Circus of Hell is due out this Halloween. It's a 280 page anthology priced at $19.95.
What do you think of this upcoming re-release? Are you ready to take a trip to Satan's 3-Ring Circus of Hell?
Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!Meanwhile on the internet: