Latest Reviews

• Girl in Woods

Girl in Woods

It’s simple: Girl in Woods Read More
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Five sisters and their suitors versus a rabid horde of zombies. Jane Austen this ain't. Oh wait, actually, it is... Read More
  • Godzilla: Oblivion #4

Godzilla: Oblivion #4

The people on Earth One start creating their own monsters to fight the ones threatening their world, but the residents on Earth Two ruin the plan with even more of them. Read More
  • Even Lambs Have Teeth

Even Lambs Have Teeth

Baa baa black sheep's three bags full... of revenge. Read More
  • Griff Gristle: Here Be Monsters

Griff Gristle: Here Be Monsters

A craggly old man shuffles into town to rid the area of monsters that lurk within the nearby waters. Read More
  • You With Your Memory Are Dead

You With Your Memory Are Dead

Gary J. Shipley's You With Your Memory Are Dead takes author and reader to the edge of sanity.  Read More
  • K-Shop

K-Shop

An after-hours kebab turns out more horrific than usual. Read More
  • Interview: Rich Tommaso

Interview: Rich Tommaso

James speaks to the writer / artist behind the new Image Comics series, She Wolf. Read More
  • White City

White City

Seb Doubinsky delivers a tense, hybrid horror narrative in White City.  Read More
  • Pandemic

Pandemic

Pandemic goes first-person in the zombie apocalypse Read More

Latest News

• Horror Channel Bares its Teeth in July +

Horror Channel's July line-up has some real bite. Read More
  • Wolf Creek Premieres on Fox TV UK +

Fox TV picks up the Wolf Creek TV series for UK broadcast. Read More
  • Halloween ComicFest 2016 Comics Announced +

Check out the free titles available at select stores later this year. Read More
  • Frightfest 2016 Artwork Revealed +

Frightfest releases the poster for its 2016 festival Read More

Home

Click image to enlarge.

DISCOVERY SCREEN: TRUTH OR DARE

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Synopsis:

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Shop for Horror at Amazon US or Amazon UK!

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

About The Author
Daniel Benson
UK Editor / Webmaster
Fuelled mostly by coffee and a pathological desire to rid the world of bad grammar, Daniel has found his calling by picking holes in other people's work. In the rare instances he's not editing, he's usually breaking things in the site's back end.
Recent Articles

Popular Categories

Search

OBEY - CONSUME

cheap halloween costumes in dhgate stores

Contests