Latest Reviews

• 6 Plots

6 Plots

Some horror films should stay buried. Read More
  • Ghost Stories of an Antiquary

Ghost Stories of an Antiquary

If you're looking for dusty, boring, British ghost stories, you've come to the right place. Read More
  • NYCC 2016: Matt Hawkins Interview

NYCC 2016: Matt Hawkins Interview

James speaks with the President / COO of Top Cow Productions at his table in Artists Alley during New York Comic Con. Read More
  • Beyond the Walls

Beyond the Walls

Creepy and romantic; well, it is French.  Read More
  • The Neon Demon

The Neon Demon

Little substance, mostly style, but still worth the watch. Read More
  • Donald of the Dead

Donald of the Dead

Donald Trump leads an army of zombies from the Republican National Convention. Believe it or not, this is fictional. Read More
  • The Greasy Strangler

The Greasy Strangler

Oh yes, there will be grease. And strangling. Read More
  • My Five Most Terrifying Werewolves

My Five Most Terrifying Werewolves

Werewolf Run writer / artist Daniel Leister shares his scariest lycanthropes. Read More
  • Romulus #1

Romulus #1

Buffy meets the Illuminati in this amazing debut issue. Read More
  • What to Watch on Amazon Prime this Halloween

What to Watch on Amazon Prime this Halloween

Halloween is just two weeks away, so what are YOU going to watch on Amazon Prime? Read More

Latest News

• Oni Press Announces The Damned Ongoing Series +

New series from Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt launches in March with a trade paperback. Read More
  • The Mummy #1 Preview +

Titan Comics has released a peek at interior art and variant covers for the first Hammer Horror comic. Read More
  • Exclusive Clip from The Rezort +

Jurassic Park meets The Walking Dead on digital platforms now. Read More
  • Stills and Trailer from The Similars +

The Similars arrives on November 15th. Check out some stills and the trailer from the movie! Read More

Click image to enlarge.

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

About The Author
Daniel Benson
UK Editor / Webmaster
Fuelled mostly by coffee and a pathological desire to rid the world of bad grammar, Daniel has found his calling by picking holes in other people's work. In the rare instances he's not editing, he's usually breaking things in the site's back end.
Recent Articles

Popular Categories

cheap halloween costumes in dhgate stores