• The Love Witch

The Love Witch

This is no teenage witch story. Read More
  • Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster

Zig goes for a wild ride with George Segal and has a blast! Read More
  • Blood Feast

Blood Feast

Demented deli owner Fuad Ramses is back for another blood feast. Tuck in! Read More
  • Fury of the Demon

Fury of the Demon

Just keep repeating, "It's only a movie... It's only a movie..." Read More
  • The Rezort

The Rezort

From Horror Channel Frightfest 2016, the adventure zombie movie The Rezort. Read More
  • The Similars

The Similars

Strange goings on in a Mexican bus station. Ren Zelen takes a look at The Similars. Read More
  • Interview: Jim Zub & Djibril Morissette-Phan

Interview: Jim Zub & Djibril Morissette-Phan

James speaks with Jim Zub and Djibril Morissette-Phan about their upcoming series from Image Comics. Read More
  • The Hound of the Baskervilles

The Hound of the Baskervilles

Hammer Films tackles Sherlock Holmes, and Zig couldn't be happier. Read More
  • Horror Channel Frightfest 2016 - Day One

Horror Channel Frightfest 2016 - Day One

A round-up of the films from the first day of the UK horror festival Read More

Latest News

• Karl Moline to Illustrate Tart +

Acclaimed artist joins indie book about a time traveling demon hunter written by Kevin Joseph. Read More
  • Mr. Wormwood Goes to Washington Through Patreon +

Ben Templesmith brings the Gentleman Corpse back and sends him into the political arena.  You can follow along and help Read More
  • It's Lights Out in October +

The horror film arrives just in time for the horror fan's favorite holiday. Read More
  • Siren Arrives in December +

The horror film from Chiller Films arrives in theaters at the end of the year. Read More

Home

Click image to enlarge.

DISCOVERY SCREEN: TRUTH OR DARE

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Synopsis:

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

About The Author
Daniel Benson
UK Editor / Webmaster
Fuelled mostly by coffee and a pathological desire to rid the world of bad grammar, Daniel has found his calling by picking holes in other people's work. In the rare instances he's not editing, he's usually breaking things in the site's back end.
Recent Articles

Popular Categories

Search

OBEY - CONSUME

cheap halloween costumes in dhgate stores

Contests