Latest Reviews

• World War Dead: Rise of the Fallen

A zombie battalion rises from the dead. Read More
  • The Last American Vampire

So you think you know your history? Well unless you were aware that vampires were part of some of the key moments of the past, you aren't such a smart guy or gal after all. Let Seth Grahame-Smith educate you. Read More
  • Inspirational Haunted Houses

Authors Tamara Thorne and Alistair Cross share their favorite haunted houses - real and fictional. Read More
  • Cut!

When making a horror movie, business partners decide actually killing people will be better than having a plot and actors.  Read More
  • Killers

A psychopath finds an unwitting protege in Killers, the latest film from The Mo Brothers. Read More
  • Infernal

The fears of every parent are then realized: time out doesn't do a goddamn thing when your child happens to be possessed by demonic forces. Read More
  • Interview: Ryan K. Lindsay

James has a chat with the writer of the upcoming Negative Space, coming this July from Dark Horse Comics. Read More
  • Nashville Film Festival 2015

Zig checks in from the Nashville Film Festival and likes what he's been seeing. Read More
  • Evangeline

If you're a college girl, never follow a frat guy to a decrepit shack in the woods. Read More
  • The Reconstruction of William Zero

Close but no cigar, Wiliam Zero.  Read More

Latest News

• Horror Channel gets Savage in May +

Viewers will get SAVAGED on Horror Channel in May Read More
  • Vampirella meets Aliens and the Army of Darkness (Separately) +

Dynamite Entertainment announces two new upcoming series with Vampi having a few crossovers. Read More
  • Oscilloscope Labratories Acquires a Body +

Theatrical and digital release slated for this year. Check out some stills inside! Read More
  • Oxymoron Returns in The Loveliest Nightmare +

The contradiction-obsessed killer is back for more in the upcoming series from ComixTribe, beginning in August. Read More

Home

Click image to enlarge.

DISCOVERY SCREEN: TRUTH OR DARE

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Synopsis:

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Shop for Horror at Amazon US or Amazon UK!

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

Search

OBEY - CONSUME

Contests