Latest Reviews

• NYCC 2015: Dark Circle Comics Panel Recap

The re-imagining of Archie Comics' super hero line continues with new additions. Read More
  • The Strain - Season 2 Episode 10: "The Assassin"

Keeping momentum going from last episode, tension is rising and "The Assassin" delivers. Read More
  • NYCC 2015: Dark Horse Creators: Crafting The Original Story Panel Recap

Dark Horse Comics shares a sneak peek at some current and upcoming creator-driven projects. Read More
  • The Final Girls

Good writing, good directing, good actors, good God go see it. Read More
  • High Fructose Zombies

You've got human flesh in my chocolate! You've got chocolate in my human flesh! It's a candy bar that creates zombies! Read More
  • White Crocodile

Bombs, murder, mythology, revenge, and Cambodian history meet under the rain in K.T. Medina's White Crocodile Read More
  • Paradise Sky

Joe Lansdale shows once again that he's the reigning master of uncanny Westerns with Paradise Sky. Read More
  • Essential Horror Movies: Matinee Monsters to Cult Classics

R.J. learns about the Essential Horror Movies. Read More
  • I Hate Fairyland #1

Gertrude has been stuck in Fairyland for almost thirty years and she wants to murder everything.  This is just as fun as it sounds. Read More
  • Negative Space #2

Guy's world just got a whole lot crazier, but will it be enough to stop him from killing himself? Read More

Latest News

• NYCC 2015: New Aliens Maxi-Series Begins in April +

Dark Horse Comics announces a new 12-issue series from Brian Wood and Tristan Jones starring everyone's favorite xenomorphs. Read More
  • NYCC 2015: Cinemax Releases First Outcast Trailer +

Get your first look at the upcoming series based on the comic from Robert Kirkman and Paul Azaceta. Read More
  • Custom Lego Horror Icons Series Three + launches its third series of Lego Horror Icons Read More
  • 24 Hour Rental Hitting Hulu +

XLrator Media picks up distribution rights to the Canadian T.V. series. Read More

Click image to enlarge.

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Shop for Horror at Amazon US or Amazon UK!

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!