Latest Reviews

• Vampblade #1

The '90s are back with chains and thigh highs in this new ongoing series from Action Lab: Danger Zone. Read More
  • High-Rise

Ren climbs to the top of Ben Wheatley's High-Rise. Read More
  • Roman Ritual

Evil lurks within the Vatican as a possession prepares to shake the Catholic Church to the very core. Read More
  • The Final Project

Just stop, please. Read More
  • Father of Lies

Coffee House Press brings back Brian Evenson's Father of Lies and proves to a new generation of readers that it is a classic that belongs next to William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist and Ray Russell's The Case Against Satan. Read More
  • The Shadow over Innsmouth

'Pub theatre' is a thing and you should probably try it... Read More
  • Cry Havoc #1

A lesbian werewolf goes to war...sort of. Read More
  • Oxenfree

Nostalgia and creepiness run rampant in this dialogue-driven friend adventure game by Night School Studio. Read More
  • Contracted: Phase 2

Zig is getting sick of unnecessary sequels. Read More
  • The Last Horror Film

Troma fumbles an easy score with a sloppy transfer and lack of extras. Read More

Latest News

• First Images and Poster from UK Slasher Fox Trap +

Proportion Productions looks to enliven the slasher genre. Read More
  • Brains Meet Blades in Kittarou Witch Hunter +

Blake Von Klausur launches new web comic blending ninja action with supernatural mysteries. Read More
  • Love is in the Scare +

Spend this Valentine's Day with some bloody good cheer! 12 Hours of streaming terror this February 14th. Read More
  • Simon Bisley Draws Vampblade +

Action Lab: Danger Zone's latest series gets some limited edition covers from the legendary horror artist. Read More

Home

Click image to enlarge.

DISCOVERY SCREEN: TRUTH OR DARE

If you like your horror bloody and vicious then you could be in for a treat when Jessica Cameron's intensely graphic daredevil horror Truth or Dare plays Frightfest's Discovery Screen One on Monday August 25th at 15.30. The film has already gained armfuls of awards and accolades (including six for Best Feature) from screenings at festivals across the US and now director Cameron and co-writer and producer Jonathan Higgins are looking forward to showing the film to UK horror fans.

Jessica is extremely excited about the prospect of screening to the Frightfest crowd, telling us "I have NEVER been to Frightfest before, but it's been a dream of mine. As a life-long horror fan I have dreamed of attending for many years and it's beyond an honour for me to have my film playing alongside so many whom I admire.

My directorial debut, Truth Or Dare, has gone farther than I could have ever dreamed. The fact that horror fans are loving it as much as I do warms my horror-loving heart!"

Synopsis:

Six college kids find Internet stardom when they make a 'Truth or Dare' reality video with a violent twist. After their 'fatal shooting' broadcast goes viral, they reveal on a talk show the filming was a complete hoax. Basking in their 15 minutes of fame, none of the Truth or Daredevils takes the waspish comments of a particularly impassioned audience member that seriously. To their cost, Get ready for the most realistically confessional, brutal and extreme 'Truth or Dare' game you have ever seen played.

Links: www | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB

Check out the trailer below, but be warned: This is a red-band trailer and may not be suitable for all ages.

Could not open a directory stream for /home/mgfred1/public_html/images/features/frightfest-2014/film-focus/doc-of-the-dead/screens2/

Click images to enlarge.

Shop for Horror at Amazon US or Amazon UK!

Want to share some news? Click here to hit us with it!

Popular Categories

Search

OBEY - CONSUME

cheap halloween costumes in dhgate stores

Contests